GAP helps you transform raw data into valuable, marketable products. Our team of experts help you extract, refine and package data in ways that empower your organization to unlock new revenue streams, make informed decisions and gain a competitive edge. Whether you're looking to monetize your data, enhance decision-making through data insights, or simply leverage your data assets more effectively, we’re here to make your data journey a successful one.
- Revenue Generation: DaaP projects enable you to monetize your data by creating data products that can be sold or licensed to other businesses, opening up new revenue streams.
- Enhanced Decision-Making: DaaP projects provide valuable insights through data analytics, allowing you to make data-driven decisions that are more accurate and informed.
- Competitive Advantage: Leveraging data as a product can give you a significant edge over competitors, especially in markets where data-driven insights are a differentiating factor.
- Improved Customer Experience: Data products can be used to personalize offerings, creating a better customer experience and increasing customer loyalty.
- Resource Optimization: Efficient data management and utilization can lead to resource optimization, reducing costs and increasing operational efficiency.
Harness the full potential of your data assets:
Make sure you’re partnering with a team equipped to handle your data project’s biggest challenges:
- Data Quality and Integrity: Ensure data accuracy, consistency and security.
- Regulatory Compliance: Avoid legal issues and reputational damage with adherence to data privacy regulations and compliance standards
- Infrastructure and Technology: GAP’s expertise allows us to build or upgrade the necessary data infrastructure and technology stack for your project.
- Market Understanding: We help you identify the right market for your data products.
- Data Governance: Our experts help you establish robust organizational data governance practices that complement your data products and infrastructure.
GAP Helps Get Your Infrastructure Right for DaaP
GAP’s Approaches to DaaP
Leveraging data-driven insights driven by techniques such as market segmentation and predictive modeling, we assist clients in crafting a tailored roadmap that optimizes data collection, processing and delivery pipelines aimed toward market competitiveness and revenue generation. We can help you draft a robust and agile data product strategy that aligns with your industry-specific needs.
March 2, 2020
Curiosity: The Unexpected Secret Ingredient in Analytics
Data analytics seems like a simple concept on the surface: take lots and lots of data points, and turn them into actionable insights that optimize profits or business processes -- a very popular and valuable service, but one that is also highly complex. To tackle the inherent complexity of analytics, weRead More
July 28, 2020
Three Keys to Unlocking the Power of Data Analytics
As expectations around software delivery and big data continue to evolve, data analytics has taken center stage as an umbrella term for disciplines that allow companies to glean valuable insights from their data; disciplines such as AI, Machine Learning, and Predictive Modeling. Due to its inherent complexity and variety, asRead More
January 20, 2021
Big Data in Healthcare: Opportunities and Challenges for software engineers
As healthcare institutions go through the process of digitization, many of them are grappling with how to leverage big data for important initiatives like disease research, patient care and public health management.Read More
Get a Free Consultation
TALK TO GAP EXPERTS AND ENGINEERS TODAY.
Ready to put our team to work for yours? Let’s get started. We specialize in custom software development and create data solutions to accelerate your digital transformation journey. GAP also consults on technology solutions to drive business outcomes, and helps technology teams scale faster when they lack the resources or expertise. If you’re ready to dive in, let’s make innovation your competitive advantage.