Vice President of Marketing
Location: Austin, TX, United States
We are seeking a data oriented Marketing Executive to lead the North American marketing team and initiatives. The marketing leader will develop and implement marketing plans that drive the demand for the company’s nearshore software delivery services to a set of intentional profiled clients/candidates. This position is responsible for the coordination, execution and collective results of GAP’s key marketing initiatives, systems to support those initiatives and team members both directly and virtually who execute the overall effort in delivering on those initiatives.
- Lead the efforts on GAP corporate branding, messaging and content creation
- Client vertical solution messaging, positioning and content creation including voice of the customer storytelling, voice of GAP to ideal clients
- Own the overall marketing events (external/internal) calendar in support of the GAP corporate brand and the chosen vertical market for the purpose of client lead generation
- Own the overall messaging of all of GAP Digital properties including (Website, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Design and own the process for the creation of Digital Content including video’s, podcast, blog posts, etc.
- Identify and hire GAP Marketing managers and interns.
- Provide leadership and oversight to the GAP marketing team
- Establish, own and drive a strategic internal and external communications strategy that positively affects employees’ and clients understanding, engagement and commitment with the result of an even stronger view of GAP
- Build and manage a marketing budget in concert with the needs of company
- Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage projects efficiently
- Collaborate closely with global executive leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, marketing or business related field
- Healthy marketing background using data for target marketing activities
- Minimum of 12 years of experience marketing in services related business
- Midsize company experience (over 25 million in revenue)
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing a marketing team
- Strong set of professional and personal references