Sr QA Automation Engineer
Location: Medellín, Colombia
We require an engineer with meticulous attention to detail skills, who should have experience writing automation code. While we need to create the base test suites mentioned above, the objective will be to automate those tests on an aggressive schedule as well. This engineer should understand infrastructure as code and who knows how to write maintainable, independent, and reliable automated tests and have a good understanding of programming principles in general (e.g., object-oriented design/modular development).
- Strong background in manual testing with great organizational skills. We do not have any test suites to speak of yet. So, a lot of the activity will be writing test cases for the product suites from the ground up. Testers will not only need to know how to write a good test case, but they will need to know how to build a comprehensive test suite in a logical and intuitive manner and with as little redundancy as possible.
- Proven experience in creating automation frameworks with knowledge of Selenium (Robot Framework preferable).
- Knowledge of test methodologies in general and corresponding tools
- Excellent analytical/critical thinking skills. Testers must be critical thinkers capable of digesting information quickly and analyzing/exercising code in exhaustive and inventive ways.
- Experience with tools like SoapUI, JMeter, Jira, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Advanced English skills
Nice to have
- Exposure to Python would be helpful.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and CI/CD tools like Jenkins.