Senior Web Content
Location: Curidabat, Cartago and San Carlos, Costa Rica
Growth Acceleration Partners is currently seeking a detail-oriented person for a Project Organizer position. You would participate actively as part of a team of content developers in continuous releases to multiple websites.
Candidates must be capable of coordinating task delegation and distribution, be a self-starter, have excellent communication skills and be very detail-oriented.
- Build HTML emails utilizing set templates within a marketing automation tool (Marketo and Silverpop)
- Complete thorough QA of HTML and TEXT emails using an established QA process and checklist
- Analyze and understand software business requirements
- Manage a board of tickets and overview their assignment and flow.
- Assist Project Manager and Project Owner.
- Create documentation related to processes and tasks.
- Work across and overview multiple technical teams to remove impediments
- Experience with Email content development, email distribution software, marketing automation software.
- Bachelor degree in computer science (or equivalent qualification/ experience)
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Experience assisting a Project Manager or similar roles
- Experience with Office and Google Docs packages
- Intermediate English Skills (80%)
- Basic understanding of SCRUM
- Basic Knowledge about Agile techniques like User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Basic Understanding of databases and programming languages
- Ability to analyze and understand software business requirements
- Experience with Marketo is a plus.
- Experience with Confluence or similar software
- Solid Experience with Slack / Skype communication tools
- Knowledge of Issue tracking tools like JIRA, Rally, Trello, etc.
- A clear understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Highly responsible
- Great teamwork attitude
- Excellent communication skills