Senior NodeJS Developer
Location: Medellín, Colombia
- 2+ years of experience as a FullStack engineer, with a focus on BackEnd tasks.
- Proven experience in NodeJS, SQL, and some cloud services experience in AWS
- Experience shipping APIs that services web-based products, working with product owners to develop and deliver services.
- Experience maintaining code in the cloud
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, with the ability to articulate your decisions, whiteboard new solutions, present ideas concisely, and defend your ideas.
- Familiarity with web development, React, and modern web app architecture.
- Excited about delivering lovable experiences to our customers.
- Curious and comfortable learning new things and diving in where needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate/Advanced English level
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience developing Lambda services
- Experience with messaging systems and web sockets
- Experience working with AWS tools (Lambda, EKS, S3, ElastiCache, RDS)
- HTML / Sass
As an engineer, you will
- Create high-quality, predictable, maintainable code and deliver it to production
- Own the delivery of new product services by working iteratively with the front-end engineers, product owners, and design team to define and deliver new functionality
- Use monitoring and instrumentation to evaluate the success of your code and maintain quality
- Work in an agile, data-driven environment and have true ownership of the features you work on, from gathering requirements to delivering results.
- Use data-driven decision-making to improve your code (logs, usage analytics, monitoring).
- Work with product managers on new projects, from the idea phase all the way to production.
Our current stack
- React / Redux
- Python / Node