Location: Granadilla and San Carlos, Costa Rica
You will be at the forefront of developing and supporting a large enterprise application in production with significant daily usage. In addition, supporting the latest standards in securing data at rest and in transit, developing and managing a robust set of RESTful APIs, executing full lifecycle software development. It will be important in this role to program well-designed, testable, efficient code, document and maintain software functionality, troubleshoot, debug and patch existing systems, and produce clean, efficient code based on specifications, and integrate software components, and third-party APIs.
- Primary items: Node, AngularJS, heavy JS, general SQL postgres, Strong English skills are a must. Good communication skills in English.
- Secondary: Expressjs, unit testing (familiarity), AWS (nice to have, general knowledge)
- Bonuses: beneficial if people had experience with compliance around PII and PHI
- Responsive Web Application development
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Unit testing (Mocha/Chai)
- Angular Material
- Promises with Q node
- Promises with $q
- AWS & AWS CLI
- RESTful Services
- Understanding of containerization (Docker)