QA Manual Lead
Location: Medellín, Colombia
Growth Acceleration Partners is looking for a passionate QA engineer to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work within an agile development team to size, implement and execute test cases/scenarios. The ideal candidate should have strong communication and planning skills and should have strong experience as a Manual QA.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance: 3-4 year experience Manual QA
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience with Functional testing: Regression, acceptance and exploratory testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Intermediate/Advanced English level.
- API testing experience with tools such as Postman.
- Worked with Jira and/or similar test management tools
- Communication Proficiency
- Detail-Oriented: Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Collaboration Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Ability to lead other QA engineers
- Effective communication and negotiation skills (POs, leaders, DEVs).
- Demonstrate adaptability by being dynamic and flexible in a quickly evolving project.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document, and track bugs.
- Perform thorough exploratory testing.
- Work directly with the Development team, Scrum Master, and QA team.
- Review requirements and specifications to provide timely meaningful feedback (Tasks effort estimation).
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus.
- ISTQB certification
- Experience with automated testing tools is a plus.