Location: Granadilla and San Carlos, Costa Rica
- Software/Systems Engineer background
- 3+ year experience QA Automation
- Agile Framework knowledge/Experience
- Strong English Level
- C# knowledge
- FrontEnd automation testing using Selenium
- HTML and CSS knowledge
- API automation testing knowledge
- Jest, nUnit and xUnit knowledge
- Works closely with the team’s Deployment Coordinator and Technical Services team during our monthly release process to help determine the readiness of the release and communicate the status of any defects identified pre-release.
- Works with developers and Technical Services to help reproduce production defects in a QA environment, document root causes, and validate the fix.
- Produce and maintain test coverage reports for functional and automation coverage.
- Verify test results in manual and automated testing.
- Write SQL code as part of data setup.
- Create, Maintain, Execute and Evaluate:
- Smoke Tests
- Acceptance Test Cases
- Regression Tests
- Release Test Cases
- Log and retest defects.
- API automation testing with Postman
- Automation testing coding