NodeJS Fullstack Developer
Location: Costa Rica
- Primary items: Node, angular, heavy JS, general SQL postgress, Strong English skills are a must
- Secondary: Expressjs, unit testing (familiarity), AWS (nice to have, general knowledge)
- Bonuses: beneficial if people had experience with compliance around PII and PHI
Work as a team in a technical, creative, driven environment with other engineers as we reinvent health insurance quoting!
- Coordinate with Project Managers and Product Owners to deliver high-quality feature enhancements.
- Coordinate with Development Operations to deploy, and support ongoing application releases.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior developers.
- Executing full lifecycle software development.
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Developing and supporting a large enterprise application in production with significant daily usage.
- Developing high-quality, secure, enterprise RESTful APIs that conform to industry standard.
- Integrate software components and third-party APIs.
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Troubleshoot, debug and patch existing systems.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Supporting and implementing the latest standards in securing data at rest and in transit.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) in Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering or related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- 3+ Years of experience in a similar role.