Lead QA Automation Engineer
Location: Medellín, Colombia
- Strong background in manual testing with above-average organizational skills. We do not have any test suites to speak of yet. So, a lot of the activity will be writing test cases for the product suites from the ground up. Testers will not only need to know how to write a good test case, but they will need to know how to build a comprehensive test suite in a logical and intuitive manner and with as little redundancy as possible.
- Proven experience in creating automation frameworks with knowledge of Selenium (Robot Framework preferable).
- Knowledge of test methodologies in general and corresponding tools
- Excellent analytical/critical thinking skills. This isn’t a boilerplate that you come across in every job description. Testers must be critical thinkers capable of digesting information quickly and analyzing/exercising code in exhaustive and inventive ways.
- Experience with tools like SoapUI, JMeter, Jira, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- 70% proficiency in English
Nice to have
- Exposure to Python would be helpful.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and CI/CD tools like Jenkins would be helpful also.