Location: Curidabat, Cartago and San Carlos, Costa Rica
Our customer provides technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
We are seeking an Angular / C# Software Engineer to join our talented and dedicated development group as an integral part of building our next generation solutions and bringing simple solutions to complex banking problems’ to life. This position is a key role in our software engineering group. The perfect candidate is organized, self-motivated is a master of their craft and success-oriented.
We need a highly motivated and skilled Software Engineer to help us leverage and build upon our core expert system and suites of financial analysis products. The position will require development work in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company. The expectation for this individual is to not only execute but innovate at a high level. Ideal candidates must be passionate about software development. Our culture allows for regular sharing of innovative ideas and implementation of the best designs all within a casual environment. We believe in challenging our developers with large-scale, intellectually stimulating work.
- Build, enhance, and maintain world-class web applications.
- Develop product specifications, build prototypes, and write test plans.
- Take ownership of your work, and provide feedback in a fast-paced, interactive development cycle.
- Quickly find solutions to technical challenges, ranging from building super smooth UIs to efficiently performing complex calculations to designing data structures to represent complex systems.
- Make mistakes, fail fast, and grow quickly.
- Well-developed problem-solving skills; critical thinking and ability to weigh pros/cons of multiple options.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Knowledge in web development and Object-Oriented Design preferred.
- MUST have Exp: knowledge on Angular, SQL backend development knowledge.
- MUST have an Agile Mindset
- NICE to have:C#, .Net, Vue.js