Fullstack Developer PHP/React
Location: Granadilla and San Carlos, Costa Rica
As a part of our team, you will develop and release features for an important client. Also communicating with them on a daily basis.
This role offers the opportunity to promote and implement best practices while working on a collaborative environment where you are encouraged to share thoughts and ideas.
If you join us, you will start working for a United States company health care project, using the latest technologies in the development market and applying the best practices in order to make the project scalable for the future. Currently, we are a team of 3 POs, 3 QAs (Manual and Automation), and 8 Developers.
With these products and features, we all are helping many patients to improve their quality of life with faster diagnosis and lowering costs to plenty of hospitals and clinics in the United States. Also, we are improving access to quality care to people from remote locations where access to different specialists is limited e.g. Alaska and Correctional Centers (Jails).
- Bachelor degree in computer science
- 3 years of professional web application development experience
- Experience with a mid-size (100,000 requests/day) web application
- Advanced knowledge of PHP
- Experience with a PHP framework like Laravel (ideal) or a similar framework Symfony, Yii, Zend, CakePHP, etc
- Expert level Object Oriented PHP 7 development experience
- The ability to work independently and collaborate with a remote development team
- Able to work with MVC frameworks and write strong, scalable code.
- Experienced with SQL and database schema design (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Open and highly motivated to learn new technologies
- Experience with version control systems, Subversion/git
- Experience with Front End technologies like React / AngularJS / Vue
- Redis administration
- Basic Linux administration, apache, etc.