Full-Stack Software Engineer (Angular, C#)
Location: Granadilla and San Carlos, Costa Rica
Our customer provides technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
We are seeking an Angular / C# Software Engineer to join our talented and dedicated development group as an integral part of building our next-generation solutions and bringing simple solutions to complex banking problems’ to life. This position is a key role in our software engineering group. The perfect candidate is organized, self-motivated is a master of their craft, and success-oriented.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Software Engineer to help us leverage and build upon our core expert system and suites of financial analysis products. The position will require development work in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company. The expectation for this individual is to not only execute but innovate at a high level. Ideal candidates must be passionate about software development.
Our culture allows for the regular sharing of innovative ideas and the implementation of the best designs all within a casual environment. We believe in challenging our developers with large-scale, intellectually stimulating work. In this position, you will collaborate within a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and ScrumMasters. You will also collaborate with business stakeholders such as support, and customer success in developing solutions
What You’ll Do
- Build, enhance, and maintain world-class web applications.
- Develop product specifications, build prototypes, and write test plans.
- Take ownership of your work, and provide feedback in a fast-paced, interactive development cycle.
- Quickly find solutions to technical challenges, ranging from building super smooth UIs to efficiently performing complex calculations to designing data structures to represent complex systems.
- Make mistakes, fail fast, and grow quickly.
What You’ll Need
- Well-developed problem-solving skills; critical thinking and ability to weigh the pros/cons of multiple options.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience in web development and Object-Oriented Design preferred.
- MUST have Experience in: Angular (Strong), SQL, Agile Mindset, backend development knowledge.
- NICE to have: C#, MVC, .Net, Vue.js, Vuex, Build automation using Powershell.