Frontend React / Node Developer
Location: Granadilla and San Carlos, Costa Rica
- Responsive HTML & Sass/CSS
- Creating & Consuming REST API’s
- Experience with WordPress or other CMS
- Git Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced English level
- Server Side React applications
- FE testing tools (Jest, Mocha, Cypress)
- Accessibility requirements
- SQL Knowledge
- Component libraries (Storybook, etc.)
- General AWS Knowledge: EC2, S3, SNS, Lambdas, ElastiCache
- Docker, Kubernetes
- AB testing practices and technologies
As an engineer, you will
- Champion efficient, intuitive, and reusable front-end systems.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and DevOps to implement features and ship new experiences.
- Find and address mobile and desktop performance issues.
- Expand upon our React-based component and templating libraries
- Participate in code reviews, Scrum estimations, daily standups, and sprint retrospectives.
- Work with product managers on new projects, from the idea phase all the way to production.
Our current stack
- Node / Express
- GraphQL (Apollo)
- Headless Magento (e-commerce platform, PHP / MySQL)