Location: Granadilla and San Carlos, Costa Rica
A person who can work on both the back-end and front-end systems in an agile environment.
- 2+ years in software development
- 3+ years experience in data engineering.
- Taking part in the design and creation of scalable cloud-based SaaS software
- Writing clean, functional code for back-end processes
- Ensure high-quality code delivery through automated unit and full regression testing, ideally using CI/CD development approach
- Ensure software is functionally correct, responsive, and efficient
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Produce supporting technical documentation
- Present designs and demonstrations for the work done in the sprint.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Systems Engineering or associated field
- Proven experience in SQL
- Proven experience working with ETL tools (SSIS).
- Intermediate to high English level
- Python, Apache Spark, Azure data factories, Snowflake, C#
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks/projects and prioritize as needed.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player with strong people skills.
- Attention to detail.