C# Backend Developer with Angular Knowledge
Location: Medellín and Bogotá, Colombia
Seeking a developer who possesses a strong understanding of how to work on an API web-based application. Your primary focus will be on developing features that are scalable and maintainable. These features include backend services in the form of an API and frontend integration. You will ensure that these services are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. The perfect candidate understands how to create code, pays close attention to detail, and works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Create, update and maintain API services.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code.
- Integrate with an Angular based frontend to receive requests and send information.
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software.
- Fix site bugs and other issues that have been reported by the client or by QA
- Work closely with the client and the team to provide support and new features for the users of the app.
- Interact with team members to improve and enhance processes and communication
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Experience integrating API backend endpoints with frontend frameworks like Angular.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Intermediate understanding of relational databases like Microsoft SQL.
- Basic understanding of Elastic Search.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team-focused while able to work independently.
- Excellent organizational habits with strong attention to detail.
- Team player with experience working with multiple locations in different time zones.
- Experience using Project Management and Workflow tools such as JIRA or Rally.
- 85% proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web Development or other related fields
Nice to have
- Experience with other backend languages such as Go and/or Scala.