Business Development Representative
Location: Austin, United States
Based in Austin, TX and with over 300 experienced software and data engineers in Latin America, Growth Acceleration Partners (GAP) has established itself as a leader in the nearshore software development industry. GAP’s values of Striving for Greatness, Being Agile and Investing in People has made it a premier provider of software and data services in the mid and enterprise markets in N. America.
With a lean and highly effective sales and marketing team in Austin, GAP has created a high energy workplace environment that focuses on performance and true work-life balance. Our exclusive focus on building effective software development teams for clients in Austin and throughout the U.S. has resulted in long-term relationships born of delivering an exceptional client experience.
GAP is searching for just the right person to join our team and help us continue our strong revenue growth.
GAP is adding the role of Business Development Representative. Your primary role will be to help identify new logo opportunities as well as support a small, select group of current GAP clients. Working closely with the VP of Sales you will play an important role in both the acquisition of new clients and the retention and growth of current revenue.
This role will operate out of the GAP office in Austin, TX and report to the VP, Sales. The compensation will be salary plus bonus based on achieving specific and measurable goals on a quarterly basis.
Personal attributes to be successful in this role include:
- Team Player
- Resourceful & Highly Organized
- Results Oriented/Proven track record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent Listening & Questioning Skills
- Self-Driven & Highly Motivated
- Professional social media skills
Job responsibilities to include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Working closely with field sales and marketing counterparts, develop and execute on highly targeted out-bound next generation marketing campaigns to qualify potential customers as a match for GAP’s services.
- Qualify in-bound MQLs and develop a strong Discovery Call pipeline via phone and email communications using a consultative selling approach and following sales engagement guidelines.
- Meet quarterly/monthly activity and pipeline conversion goals to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Timely and accurate reporting in Salesforce.com
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the GAP’s services, industries and technologies
- Work closely with your client support counterpart in Latin America to retain and grow client revenue by delivering an exceptional experience.
- Assist salespeople in support of Strategic sales opportunities
- Effectively leverage social media and development long-term relationships
- 2-3 years previous high tech lead generation and/or technology-related client services experience
- Knowledge of software development or technical staffing business a plus
- Exceptional attitude and team player
- Aptitude to learn nuanced messaging and positioning of a consultative/staffing business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with previous experience calling into or working with VP level technical prospects and customers
- Competitive and driven work ethic
- Excellent phone manner and fearless attitude when it comes to picking up the phone
- Demonstrated experience with Google Suite, Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, Experience with Hubspot a plus
- Base Salary and attractive bonus program
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage with paid maternity leave
- Healthy work/life balance
- Small office environment and WFH potential
- Excellent training