Bilingual QA Functional
Location: Medellín, Colombia
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining manual test cases, reporting bugs and track them. Also, you will be responsible for running different types of testing such as smoke, functional and regression against a web-based application. We are looking for a person eager to increase his web testing skills.
- Create, Maintain and Execute Test Cases.
- Run Smoke, Functional and Regression tests.
- Work on Testing/Processes documentation.
- Set up testing environments.
- BS Degree (or equivalent qualification/ experience) in computer science
- Intermediate English Skills (80%)
- Basic Understanding of databases and programming languages
- Solid experience in web-based application testing.
- Ability to analyze and understand software business requirements
- Ability to execute SQL queries in different databases to compare results
- Basic understanding of Linux console
- Experience in Load and Performance testing, using JMeter.
- Understanding of Agile and other development methodologies.
- Knowledge of languages such as Java, Python.
- Experience using tools like Jira, SVN, Git, etc.
- Experience in automation testing using Selenium IDE.
- Highly responsible.
- Good English and communication skills.
- Teamwork attitude and research skills.
- Welcomes changes.
- Assertive, proactive.